Welcome

Quable is a friendly discussion community for members to simply sit back, relax and enjoy the fun.

Make sure you clearly understand the rules to know your rights and how to preserve others'. If you have any questions don't hesistate to private message any staff member for help.
Enjoy your stay!

Navigation

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:49 pm

yasminbitar

y is superman de shirt so tight??

=> cos he's wearin S size
y is batman shirt so tight too??

=>cos he asked superman to buy one for him..
LOLS

y is spiderman's shirt so tight too ?

=>cos buy 2 get one free n superman gave one extra one to spiderman....
whoever made this joke should die a horrific and painful death :@

An ant knocks the door of a HDB flat. House owner opens the door. "I want a place to stay", said the ant . "I have a vacant room which you can occupy for free of cost", said the owner. Ant went inside and occupied that vacant room. After some days, the ant brought in another ant and requested the owner "Can you please allow this ant to stay along with me". "Oh sure, you can do so without paying any rent" said the owner. After some days the ant brought one more ant and requested the owner to allow that ant to stay with it. Owner agreed to it without asking for any rent. This continued i.e ant brings in one more ant and owner agrees for it. On one fine day, the ant brought in tenth ant and requested the owner to allow that tenth ant also to stay with it. The owner said "Ok, you all can stay here but you need to pay rent". Now the question is Why did the owner ask for rent when the tenth ant came in?

Ans: Because they are now Tenants (Ten ants)

There's one hundred people weighing 100kg each in a submarine.
Why did the submarine sink?

A:
Because submarines are meant to be submerged. Smile

One day, a matchstick feels his head damn itchy so he scratch it furiously and suddenly *POOF* , his head burst into a flame! "NBCB!!", he started cursing. He was then admitted to the hospital. So now, guess what he became when he was discharged the next day?

Ans: Cotton bud lor. Whole head bandaged mah. Very Happy

What is the colours of Power Rangers?

A: Gold, cos "Gold Gold Power Rangers!"

wad happened if u put coloured socks in a red-dyed sea?

Ans:the socks will get wet diaoz -_- :S

Q: what is the difference between someone jumping from 20 storey and 2nd storey

A: one is ahhhhhhhh pooffff... the other one is poofffff ahhhhhhh

You are trapped in a room with nothing but a table .. NOT even a window !!
And the nearest help you can get is a town 50km away .. how are you gonna get out??

Rub your hands till they are saw .. saw the table into half .. 2 halves will make a whole(hole), climb out of the hole and shout til your voice is horse, ride the horse to the town .. EASY

Very Happy Once upon a time, there lived a green man in a green house which was in a green district. One day while he was bathing, a female friend of his came round to visit and rang the doorbell. Upon hearing his doorbell, the green man hastily wrapped a towel round himself and went to open the door. At that moment, he accidentally dropped his towel and his friend screamed in shock. Still screaming, she ran off and got knocked down when she dashed across a road. She died, the end.

What is the moral of the story?

Ans: NEVER cross the road when the green man is flashing.

a guy called psycho went to learn types of therapy...he managed to graduate from the medical school and he thought of openin a clinic...he told the contractor that he would like to have his signboard written as "psychotherapist"...the contractor later found the words to long and decided to break d words...

the next day...psycho went to see his new clinic and had a shock!tis was what he had seen on his sigboard...

PSYCHO THE RAPIST

If this :

-------------------->

Is superman,

What is this?

<-------------------

Ans:Superman returns!

One day, Batman and Superman had a race. In the end, Superman won. How come?

Ans:Cause when batman begins,Superman returns. painful:S

http://twitter.com/yasminbitar

2 Re: Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Vimto

CONGRATULALATION you have now broken the record for the lamest jokes ever... We hope to see you in the guinessworld of records book!

http://www.quable.org

3 Re: Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:40 pm

yasminbitar

OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOO COOOOOL !!!!!

http://twitter.com/yasminbitar

4 Re: Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:11 pm

karkooshy

WHY DO ALL SUPER HEROS WEAR THEIR PANTS OVER THEIR TROUSERS!!!? (rhetorical question)
I mean seriously it looks really awkward---- in a really awkward way XD

5 Re: Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Vimto

XD its really Freaky/weird/strange/peculier all combined together

http://www.quable.org

6 Re: Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:59 pm

ace of spades

lol... lke always i agree with omar

7 Re: Superhero Lame Jokes :D on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:05 pm

ace of spades

i hve one why is YASMIN Stupid? Cuz she's Yasmin...lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums